Top 16 Valentines Crochet Patterns
I adore getting crafty around every special occasion, whether it be making stockings for Christmas, or stuffed pumpkins for Halloween. I literally look for any excuse to bust out my hook and whip up something to decorate my already crowded house (seriously, we are busting at the seams with yarn. My husband loves it, I promise). I've scoured the internet and found my top 16 favourite Valentines patterns!
1. Hearty Giraffe Amigurumi Pattern by Amigurumi Today
This simple ami pattern from Amigurumi Today is nothing short of adorable! Perfect gift for your little ones to snuggle tight!
2. Heart Warmer Crochet Head Wrap by The Hat & I
You've probably seen The Hat & I's gorgeous "With All My Heart" blanket pattern, but I am in love with this spin on it for an ear warmer!!
3. Heart & Sole Slippers by My Hobby is Crochet
These adorable slippers are a perfect mixture of comfort and cuteness to keep your toest toasty warm this Valentines Day!
4. Valentine Dragon by Hey Can You Crochet Me A
This adorable Valentines dragon is the perfect gift for any fantasy lover in your life!
5. Daisy Dums Dums by Repeat Crafter Me
Looking for a quick and easy gift for you child's class (and the bus driver, principal, teacher aids, piano teacher....), these Daisy Dum Dums whip up quickly and make the perfect tiny gift for your special Valentine!
6. Puppy Love Arm Warmers by Whistle & Ivy
I am a person that is perpetually cold (thank you Raynauds!), and I have fallen in love with these adorable Puppy Love Arm Warmers! I think I need to make myself a pair as a Valentines gift to myself ;)
7. Heart Amigurumi by Made by Mary
I love Made by Mary's patterns, and her take on the classic heart plushie is beyond adorable!!
8. Heart Nesting Baskets by Blackstone Designs
I'm a sucker for baskets or anything storage related. These Heart Nesting Baskets are perfect for Valentines day AND they can hold all my candy (not that any chocolate lasts long around me).
9. Valentines Kitty Hat by Teri Heathcote
This cute Valentines spin on the classic cat hat makes a quick and easy gift to whip up for your little ones.
10. Crochet Heart Bouquet from SimplyTale.com
Who needs a dozen roses when you can give a bouquet of crochet hearts that will last forever?!
11. Crochet Heart Keychain by Kerstin Arnold
Cute and adorable Keychain that comes in both German and English translation.
12. Pop Goes My Heart Beanie by Sweet Potato Crochet Creations
Sweet Potato Crochet Creations has done it again with another adorable pattern! This one is perfect for Valetines Day, but can be worn all year round.
13. Big Kiss Bag by Divine Debris